6682 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92506
+ Event Details
We invite you to stop by the store on Saturday June 8th!
Phil & Dr. Yoly will be here informing you on the latest CBD news information and their own product line.
Dr. Yoly's Pain Cream
6682 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92506
We are a small Boutique-based store Front
We Only Carry the Best and Nationally Recognized CBD Manufacturers!!!
We do all the homework for you.....
We want you to find the right CBD Product, the right dosage at the right Price.
A portion of our sales goes back to help the Vets with PTSD and people in need of a healthy all natural substitute for Opiods
Please come see us, sample our products and ask questions. We are here to make you comfortable, and knowledgeable about CBD Help make a healthier YOU!
1. What is CBD?
CBD is one of 104 chemical compounds, known as cannabinoids, that can be found in the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance, which can be extracted and mixed with a carrier oil – often hemp seed or coconut – to create CBD oil.
2. Is CBD the same as cannabis?
Unlike the most well-known cannabinoid, tetrahydro cannabidiol (THC), CBD is not psychoactive, meaning that it won’t make you ‘high’ – the sensation most commonly associated with cannabis. It is, however, reported to offer a range of health and medicinal benefits – the reason behind its growing acclaim.
3. Is CBD oil legal?
While the popularity and overall acceptance of CBD have skyrocketed in recent years, state laws on CBD vary widely. The most important factors determining CBD legality are whether it is derived from hemp or marijuana and if it is produced by a state-licensed grower. Even though hemp contains virtually no THC, the answer to the question, “Is hemp oil legal?” is not that simple. CBD derived from hemp is legal in most states.
This includes all hemp-derived CBD products like oils, edibles, and ointments. However, marijuana-derived CBD does not enjoy the same privileges as hemp. In some states, CBD derived from marijuana is completely legal; but in most states, its legality depends on several different factors and conditions. Here at the CBD Store we offer CBD products that contain no THC.
4. How do you take CBD oil?
CBD oil is most readily available as a tincture. It can be taken by applying a few drops under your tongue, holding for a few seconds and then swallowing. It is also available as vape oil or vape pens for fast absorption. Topical, rubs, and balms that are rubbed directly onto sore muscles or joints, where they may ease pain by reducing inflammation. Edibles for consumption such as gummies, cookies, brownies, CBD infused water, and even salad dressings and honey.
5. What are the benefits of CBD oil?
CBD oil has been found to alleviate pain and symptoms associated with various illnesses such as:
* Cancer – Alleviating symptoms associated with cancer treatment, including chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting.
* Multiple Sclerosis – increasing mobility, reduced muscle spasms, and reduced pain.
* Rheumatoid Arthritis – As an anti-inflammatory, and improved pain management.
* Anxiety – CBD has shown anxiolytic effects in humans, reducing anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort.
* Depression – CBD is a natural antidepressant
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – CBD oil has been documented to be effective in treatment of sleep disorder and reducing anxiety. Symptoms associated with PTSD>
* Epilepsy – Clinical trials have found CBD to be highly effective in the treatment of certain types of epilepsy. There is also evidence to suggest it could help more types.
*Lupus – As an anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties CBD helps in treating lupus. CBD benefits may be most significant when the disease is in its active phase.
* High blood pressure (Hypertension) – recent studies show that CBD reduces blood pressure. Data from the study shows that a single dose of CBD reduces resting blood pressure and the blood pressure response to stress.
* Cardiovascular disease – Research findings show that CBD is a vasodilator, which means it makes your arteries and blood vessels wider, allowing for greater blood flow with less pressure. CBD’s neuroprotective effects are beneficial with cardiovascular disease, specially in recovery from stroke and hearth attack.
CBD is able to help with anxiety. Researchers think it my change the way your brains receptors respond to seotonin, a chemical linked to mental health. Receptors are tiny proteins attached to your cells that receive chemical messages and help your cells respond to different stimuli.
One study found that a 600 mg. dose of CBD helped people with social anxiety give a speech other early studies done with animals have shown that CBD may help relieve anxiety.
Decreasing physiological effects of anxiety such as an increased heart rate
improving symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder PTSD including sleep in cases of insomnia.
Come in check the products, feel free to ask any questions....we look forward to your visit. We are not a "Dispensary" We cater to everyone and we pride ourselves in the quality of our Products.
NO THC in any of the products we carry. The CBD Store
No THC In any of our products!
We are family owned.
Family run and operated
We are community based.
We support our Military and Veterans.
With Special pricing.
We support, care and deliver to Senior Citizens.
We look forward to helping you.
The CBD Store
The CBD Industry is new and unfamiliar to a lot of people, it is our pleasesure
to provide you with proper information, from manufacturing to
dosage to different brands in the market.
All our products are priced by CBD Milligrams and third party tested for
your protection and peace of mind.
We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied return the unused portion of any of the products purchased from us.
We want you to find the right product and the proper dosage for your best health.
The CBD Store
300mg, 500mg, 750mg, 1000 mg. 1500mg. 3000mg.
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Monday to Friday
10:00 am to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
6682 Magnolia Avenue Riverside, California 92506, United States